Electric Vehicle Fleet Owners
EV Chargers Pro™ assists in the planning, designing, and installation of personalized EV charging systems. More and more business and fleet managers are seeking ways to benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act and electric charging equipment tax credits. Our services involve identifying, procuring, and installing the appropriate charger or charging station to fulfill your EV requirements while ensuring eligibility for federal tax credits.
Presently, public and private organizations are increasingly considering converting their vehicle fleet into electric or long-range plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. We provide a complete turnkey solution, including consultation, charging stations, installation, and software for EV charger management. Our range of EV charging options caters to fleet managers for upcoming commercial delivery fleet vehicles such as the Workforce C-650 electric delivery van, the Brightdrop EV600, Ford E-Transit, Canoo MPV1 and 2, GreenPower EV Star Cargo, Mercedes-Benz eSprinter, and Arrival Van from 2023.
One-Stop-Shop Charging Solutions
Start to plan your vehicle fleet transition to electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles with our EV Chargers pro software and hardware EV charging solutions at your premises, depots, employees’ homes or other desired locations
Powerful residential and commercial charging solutions
We have a full range of high quality EV charging solutions available to the highest electrical and 3rd party safety standards, as well as variety of products, software and hardware for your fleet and driver circumstances . We can also offer charging solutions to suit regional power and weather variations, to suit the outdoor and indoors. You can have high power charging solutions, solar integration, power storage from the electric vehicle (in case of power outages), power balancing to prevent main panel overloads and allow for multiple EV charger installations on one circuit.
Our EV Charger Solutions team can assist with hardware, equipment and software selection for home, office or depot EV charging, as well as a full turnkey solution to start charging at your depot facility, from prior consultation, designing a charging management plan.
As your fleet expands, your drivers can continue their electric vehicle charging at home with a variety of home driving solutions, with charging hardware and software that makes operations easy for drivers and fleet managers.
EV Plug and Charger Installation
We can provide the suitable EV charging solution and all the equipment required to charge your EV according to your fleet and location.
This additional service is highly valued by guests as they can have a reliable, user-friendly, and fast EV charger that guarantees a full overnight charge. By installing an EV charging station or multiple stations, you can surpass your competitors and promptly enhance the guests’ contentment while incurring a relatively low cost.
Manage your charging stations and integrate data with your existing account
Help optimize costs with our smart charging software that looks at fleet schedule, utility rates and more.
Real Time Updates
Get reports on vehicles, chargers and maintenance notifications to help maximize fleet efficiency.
Key services and solutions we can offer for Fleet Owners:
- Product: Compact, 240 volt level 2 charging, adjustable from 16A to 40A or 48A
Powerful 48A 11.5 kWh charger for fastest charging of all electric vehicles
- Safety: Highest rated Americas safety standards with UL listed and Type 4 enclosure
- Flexibility: Indoor or outdoor installation
Single or dual mounting for free standing charging solutions
Wall mounting or freestanding pedestal
- Security: Remote locking features to turn off EV charging stations so you are in control
- Control: RFID enable swipe cards Billable or non billable charging
- Business Billing: Pay per use / pay as you charge options
Management via a central cloud based platform with data analytics
- Futureproofing: Ability to add additional stations
- Advanced Tech: Power sharing*, WIFI connectivity and power boost for installation
- Installation: Expert service installation partner
- Smart Technology: Power limiters to reduce expensive panel upgrades for residential fleet vehicles
- Solar integration: Power from solar or a mix of energy sources with automated software to lower charge costs for residential fleet users
To avoid expensive electrical infrastructure upgrades for multiple charging stations, EV charging stations can share power. The smart charging power share feature dynamically distributes power as it becomes available from an EV charging station that is not currently in use. It automatically redirects power to other EV chargers, with an increased charging power as a result.
Pro-Fleet Pack Multi Unit Hardwired 48 commercial premise EV chargers or 40 Amp plug-in residential EV Chargers
Install 2-25 WallBox EV chargers for a future-proof, high-power installation. The Pulsar Plus 40A and 48A are the most powerful residential EV chargers available today. They can be installed on the same electrical circuit or on separate electrical panels/circuits in residential settings.
- 240V (Level 2) | 11.5kW highest power chargers
- Adjustable power up to 48 Amp (11.5kW), the highest it can get.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wallbox EV charger compatibility
- Fits all with all EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
- Power Sharing-enabled for multiple guest charging stations
- Avoid plugs and wire risk to guests with a hardwired solution
- 25 ft, extra long reach cable for all guest vehicle charge port locations
- Integrated myWallbox app to control charger remotely or in the hotel
- Onboard intelligence – smart functionality such as charging, locking and unlocking are managed in the charger even without internet connection
- NEMA 4 enclosure rating for guest charging safety
- UL highest, independent safety certification
- Multiple installation options: Indoor, underground or outdoor
- Tax advantage – qualities for 30% federal tax credit
- Installation solutions with experts
- 3 year warranty
Whether you need a central charging solutions at a business or commercial premise, or have a large fleet of EVs for your employees at residential locations, we have everything you need.
$695 (Propack 2-5 units)
$679 (ProFleet Pack 5 units+)
$649 (ProFleet Bumper Pack 20 units+)
Pulsar Plus Pedestal
Sophisticated and compact mounting for Pulsar Plus, for a luxurious look and feel:
- One or two Wallbox Pulsar Plus chargers per charging stations
- Practical free standing charger mount
- Include charger hoot and cable management for tidy cable storage
- Multiple power supply ports allow for virtually any wiring or conduit situation
- Optional rain cover available for additional weather protection
- Rental safety by hiding away trip and electrical safety risks
- Enable convenient multi car park location
- Perfect when there are no garages for wall mounted EV charging
Fleet Charging Power sharing feature
EV fleet owners can connect multiple Wallbox Chargers onto one common or electrical circuit, saving expensive panel upgrades needed for dedicated circuits.
- Capacity for two to 25 Wallbox Chargers on a single electrical circuit
- Dynamic power balance to each charger
- System set up to automatically increase the power available to other vehicles, as one car finishes its charge or another car is disconnected.
Power Meter for Energy Management Solutions for your EV fleet drivers
When you connect a Power Meter to your Pulsar Wallbox, it enables additional features in myWallbox, such as Eco-Smart and Power Boost.
Eco-Smart llows you to utilize the solar power generated by your rooftop solar panels to charge your electric vehicle (EV). You can select between two modes: solar only or a combination of solar charging and grid energy.
- Charge 100% solar energy of mix of solar and grid power
- Direct surplus solar energy to your EV for charging
- Save on your electricity bill by using the free energy of you solar panel
Power Boost is a feature that helps prevent blackouts and expensive energy bills by dynamically adjusting the power delivered by your EV charger based on your household’s energy usage. It ensures that your lights stay on and your EV charges at the fastest possible speed through dynamic load balancing.
When multiple household appliances are in use, Power Boost automatically slows down your EV charging to stay within your grid’s power capacity.
As appliances are turned off or powered down, Power Boost redirects the available power back to your EV for faster charging.
No home power outages or surprises Safe charging to avoid unstable main panel breaker interruptions and never surpass your home’s power capacity.
Power Management home, residential power management of up 250A (most homes are 200A or below)
- Unlocks a full suite of Energy Management Solutions.
- Used to enable solar EV charging and dynamic load balancing features
- Bidirectional measurement
- Included 2 CT clamps for electrical panels up to 250 Amps
- Mounting with Wallbox Power meter UL enclosure (optional)
By incorporating our power meter from Wallbox, your Pulsar Plus EV charger gains access to our comprehensive Energy Management Solution, ensuring that your charger remains future-proof and ready for all software upgrades without the need for additional hardware purchases. This allows you to achieve greater savings and maximize the utilization of your solar panel power for EV charging. The power meter comes with CT clamps for easy installation, along with your Pulsar Plus, by our certified installation partner.
If you already have a Pulsar Plus, you can simply add this meter to your existing setup to start utilizing Wallbox Energy Management Solutions right away.
EV fleet charging monitoring
Allows property, managers and owners to monitor and control charging anytime, from anywhere.
Monitoring: Manage charging and monitor the status of your EV remotely
Security: Remote Wallbox locking and unlocking put owners in charge
All in One: Manage multiple users and multiple chargers at your premises
Data: Real-time charging statistics, energy use and spending data
Energy Management: Control energy management technology such as PowerBoost and Eco-Smart
View fleet charging sessions at any time
Filter by time periods
View your charging data in real-time
Monitor consumption via graphs and charts
Price: $Free (Downloadable app following installation)