Airbnb, VRBO and Booking.com rental property owners
In certain regions of North America and Canada, EV charging is now deemed an absolute necessity. However, in places where plug-in hybrid and electric automobiles are more prevalent, having on-site EV charging Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) solutions will be an added advantage in a highly competitive market. An electric vehicle charging station will be as essential and expected as WIFI or a microwave for prospective guests.
Electric vehicle charging has become a vital requirement or optional upgrade for all rental properties. Our units are equipped with WiFi, Bluetooth, and SmartApp technology, empowering you to take control. This enables you to monitor your Wallbox Pulsar EV Charge Unit on your mobile phone from any part of the world. You can also lock, unlock, view real-time usage, and bill users, all from the palm of your hand.
We offer a complete turnkey solution that includes consultation, charging stations, installation, and software for EV charger management.
Common questions typically revolve around:
- Indoor or outdoor installation and location
- Hardwire compared to NEMA plug solutions, ultra-fast 100-watt panel/19.2 kW (that’s 240 volts @ 80 amps) or 50-watt breaker/11.5 kW (that’s 240 volts @ 48 amps)
- Multiple residential EV charging stations in one dwelling
- EV charger location, software solutions, load balancing (we have solutions to avoid frustrating breaker trips)
- Solar integration
- Reverse power solutions from the EV to provide power in the event of power failures or outages
- Tax rebates
Our key services and solutions for property developers and home builders include:
- Remote Software: App and software to manage guest charging, remote on/off, data analytics
- Universal Charging: Adapters for all vehicles (Tesla requires an adapter)
- Off Peak use only: Limit guest use to lower cost charging during the evening to avoid surprise bills
- Product: Compact, 240-volt level 2 charging, adjustable from 16A to 40A or 48A
A powerful 48A 11.5 kWh charger for fast charging of all electric vehicles
- Safety: Our products have the highest-rated American safety standards, with UL listed and Type 4 enclosure.
Hardwiring to keep wiring and plugs buried from guests
- Flexibility: Our products are suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
Single or dual mounting for freestanding charging solutions, and wall mounting or freestanding pedestal.
- Hassle Free: Works even when the internet is down
- Security: Our products have remote locking features to turn off EV charging stations, so homeowners are in control
- Control: RFID enable swipe cards Billable or non billable charging to guests
- Futureproofing: Our products have the ability for homeowners to add additional stations.
- Advanced Tech: Our products have power sharing*, WIFI connectivity, and power boost for solar panel integration
- Installation: We have an expert service installation partner
- Smart Technology: We provide power limiters to reduce future expensive panel upgrades
- Rebate: We offer advice on available tax breaks and rebates in the property build location.
Rental Unit Hardwired 48 amp EV chargers or 40 Amp plug-in NEMA 14-50 residential EV Chargers
To ensure your installation is ready for the future, consider upgrading to the Pulsar Plus 40A or 48A which are the most powerful residential EV chargers available. By installing one or two Wallbox Pulsar Plus chargers on the same electrical circuit, you can avoid costly panel upgrades.
- 240V (Level 2) | 11.5kW highest power chargers
- Adjustable power up to 48 Amp (11.5kW) or 40 Amp (9.6kW)
- Fastest EV charging for renters
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity so you are in control
- Compatible with all future homeowner EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
- Power Sharing-enabled for multiple charging stations
- Hardwired option to avoid plugs and wire risk to homeowners
- 25 foot, extra long reach cable to charge in all locations
- Integrated myWallbox app to control charger remotely or in the hotel
- Onboard intelligence – smart functions such as charging, locking and unlocking are managed in the charger even when the Internet is down
- NEMA 4 rating for your fleet charging safety
- UL highest safety certification for home EV charging
- Indoor, underground or outdoor installation
- Tax advantage – qualities for 30% federal tax credit
- Installation by our Wallbox installation expert partner
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Pulsar Plus Pedestal
Sophisticated and compact mounting for Pulsar Plus, enhances the overall look and feel in your properties:
- Mount one or two Wallbox Pulsar Plus chargers
- Practical free standing charger mount
- Include charger hoot and cable management for tidy cable storage
- Multiple power supply ports allow for virtually any wiring or conduit situation
- Homeowner safety by hiding away trip and electrical safety risks
- Charging safety at premises by hiding away trip and electrical safety risks
- Enable convenient multi car parking location
- Perfect when there are no garages for wall mounted EV charging
It is recommended to have a Tesla adapter available for renters who drive a Tesla vehicle. By doing so, you can avoid the need to purchase additional chargers that are specific to Tesla and manage all the chargers using a single app. Having the adapter is similar to providing an iron or hair dryer for your renters, and mentioning it in your listing can improve your ratings.
The adapter can be attached to the Wallbox charger to instantly turn it into a Tesla charger, which expands the charging options for your guests.
Power sharing feature
Install two Wallbox EV chargers for your guests onto one common or electrical circuit. This can save expensive panel upgrades or installations needed for dedicated circuits.
- Allows you to connect from two or three Wallbox Chargers onto one common electrical circuit
- Dynamic power balance to each charger
- As one car finishes its charge or another car is disconnected, the system automatically increases the power available to other hotels guests cars
Power Meter for Energy Management Solutions
When you connect a Power Meter to your Pulsar Wallbox, it enables additional features in myWallbox, such as Eco-Smart and Power Boost.
Eco-Smart allows you to utilize the solar power generated by your rooftop solar panels to charge your electric vehicle (EV). You can select between two modes: solar only or a combination of solar charging and grid energy.
- Charge 100% solar energy of mix of solar and grid power
- Direct surplus solar energy to your EV for charging
- Save on your electricity bill by using the free energy of you solar panel
Power Boost is the perfect solution to avoid blackouts and costly energy bills. It adjusts the EV charger’s power delivery based on the amount of live energy being used in your house. With dynamic load balancing, Power Boost ensures that you can keep the lights on and charge your EV at the highest speed possible.
When multiple domestic appliances are in use, Power Boost slows down the EV charge to stay within the grid’s power capacity. As the appliances switch off or power down, Power Boost switches available power back to the EV. This seamless management system ensures that your EV charging won’t be disrupted, even with limited power capacity.
Limited power capacity? Even with multiple appliances on, charging
the EV won’t be disturbed. Everything works together smoothly.
Maximize savings Efficient energy use is cost-effective energy use. With Pulsar Plus, you can optimize where your energy goes in real-time and maximize savings.
No home power outages or surprises Never exceed your home’s power capacity with safe charging to avoid unsafe main panel breaker interruptions.
Power Management is a perfect system for residential power management of up to 250A (most homes are 200A or below).
- Unlocks a full suite of Energy Management Solutions.
- Used to enable solar EV charging and dynamic load balancing features
- Bidirectional measurement
- Included 2 CT clamps for electrical panels up to 250 Amps
- Mounting with Wallbox Power meter UL enclosure (optional)
Our power meter from Wallbox unlocks a full suite of Energy Management Solutions. It enables solar EV charging and dynamic load balancing features with bidirectional measurement. The package includes 2 CT clamps for electrical panels up to 250 Amps. You can mount it with Wallbox Power meter UL enclosure (optional).
Home owner EV charging monitoring and control
Allows future home owner to control charging anytime, anywhere
Monitoring: Manage charging and monitor the status of your EV remotely
Security: Remote Wallbox locking and unlocking put owners in charge
All in One: Manage multiple users and multiple chargers in one place
Data: Real-time charging statistics, energy use and spending data
Energy Management: Control energy management technology such as PowerBoost and Eco-Smart
Awareness: Real-time notifications
View guest charging sessions at any time
Filter by time periods
View your charging data in real-time
Monitor hotel consumption via graphs and charts