Hotel EV Charging Solutions – Hotel EV Charger and Software packs
More and more vacationers, travelers, and snowbirds are looking for hotels that have level 2 EV charging stations. Leading travel websites, such as Booking.com and hotels.com, now advertise hotels and places to stay that specifically include EV charging stations.
Most third-party travel websites include EV charging stations as search criteria when customers are making reservations.
We offer a complete turnkey solution, including consultation, charging stations, installation, and software for EV charger management. By providing guests and employees with on-site, easy-to-use EV chargers, it is an add-on service appreciated by guests. This is especially true because guests will be able to get a full overnight charge with a safe, convenient, fast EV charger. Installing an EV charging station or a suite of stations will help you get ahead of the competition and quickly increase guest satisfaction for a relatively low cost. It also offers an additional service line fee at guest check-out to increase spend per guest profitably.
Here are the key services and solutions that we offer for hotels:
- Product: Compact, 240 volt level 2 charging, adjustable from 16A to 40A or 48A
Powerful 48A 11.5 kWh charger for fast charging of all guest electric vehicles
- Safety: Highest rated Americas safety standards with UL listed and Type 4 enclosure
- Flexibility: Indoor or outdoor installation
Hardwired to hide away wiring
Single or dual mounting for free standing charging for flexible charging location
Wall mounting or freestanding pedestal
- Security: Remote locking features to turn off EV charging stations so you are in control
- Control: RFID enable swipe cards billable or non billable charging to guests
- Business Billing: Pay per use / pay as you charge options
Management via a central cloud based platform with data analytics
- Futureproofing: Ability to add additional stations on the same circuit to scale up hotel charging
- Advanced Tech: Power sharing for multiple guest EVs, WIFI connectivity and power boost
- Installation: Expert service installation partner
- Smart Technology: Power limiters to reduce expensive panel upgrades
- WIFI Independent: Chargers that work even if the internet is down or in patchy hotel WIFI areas
Multiple Hardwired 48 EV chargers
If you’re looking to provide guests of future-proof hardwire installation with the highest power try Pulsar Plus 48A. Allow guests to charge their EV even faster and increase customer satisfaction.
- 240V (Level 2) | 11.5kW highest power chargers
- Adjustable power up to 48 Amp (11.5kW), the highest it can get.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wallbox EV charger compatibility
- Fits all with all EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
- Power Sharing-enabled for multiple guest charging stations
- Avoid plugs and wire risk to guests with a hardwired solution
- 25 ft, extra long reach cable for all guest vehicle charge port locations
- Integrated myWallbox app to control charger remotely or in the hotel
- Onboard intelligence – smart functionality such as charging, locking and unlocking are managed in the charger even without internet connection
- NEMA 4 enclosure rating for guest charging safety
- UL highest, independent safety certification
- Multiple installation options: Indoor, underground or outdoor
- Tax advantage – qualities for 30% federal tax credit
- Installation solutions with experts
- 3 year warranty
Hotel Pack $679 (3+units)
- User interface myWallbox Portal, Wallbox App
- Input voltage Hardwired
- Dimensions 7.8″x7.9″x3.9″
- Charger status Wallbox App, myWallbox Portal
- Cable length 25′
- Configurable Current 6A to 48A
- Safety Certification UL 2594, UL 2231
- Enclosure Rating NEMA Type 4 per UL 50E
Pulsar Plus Pedestal
Elegant and compact mounting for Pulsar Plus, enhances properties look and feel:
- Mount multiple Wallbox Pulsar plus EV chargers per station
- Practical free-standing charger mount
- Include charger hoot and cable management for tidy cable storage
- Multiple power supply ports for virtually any wiring or conduit situation
- Additional protection available for rain and other weather conditions
- Guest safety by hiding away trip and electrical safety risks
- Enable convenient multi car park location
Power sharing feature
Hotel owners can connect multiple Wallbox Chargers onto one common or electrical circuit, saving expensive panel upgrades needed for dedicated circuits.
- Capacity for two to 25 Wallbox Chargers on a single electrical circuit
- Dynamic power balance to each charger
- System set up to automatically increase the power available to other hotels guests cars, as one car finishes its charge or another car is disconnected.
It’s recommended to keep a Tesla adapter handy under the hotel desk to facilitate the charging of Tesla vehicles. This will help to avoid purchasing additional Tesla-specific chargers and allow for managing all chargers through a single app. The adapter works similar to an iron or hair dryer and guests will appreciate it when you inform them about the availability of a Tesla adapter.
The adapter can be easily attached to the Wallbox charger, turning it into a Tesla charger and expanding the charging options for your guests.
Power Meter for Energy Management Solutions
When you connect a Power Meter to your Pulsar Wallbox, it enables additional features in myWallbox, such as Eco-Smart and Power Boost.
Eco-Smart allows you to utilize the solar power generated by your rooftop solar panels to charge your electric vehicle (EV). You can select between two modes: solar only or a combination of solar charging and grid energy.
- Charge 100% solar energy of mix of solar and grid power
- Direct surplus solar energy to your EV for charging
- Save on your electricity bill by using the free energy of you solar panel
Power Boost is a feature that helps prevent blackouts and expensive energy bills by dynamically adjusting the power delivered by your EV charger based on your household’s energy usage. It ensures that your lights stay on and your EV charges at the fastest possible speed through dynamic load balancing.
When multiple household appliances are in use, Power Boost automatically slows down your EV charging to stay within your grid’s power capacity. As appliances are turned off or powered down, Power Boost redirects the available power back to your EV for faster charging.
Limited power capacity? Even with multiple appliances on, charging your EV won’t be disrupted. Everything works together seamlessly.
Maximize savings Optimizing the allocation of energy in real-time, Pulsar Plus promotes efficient energy use, which in turn results in cost-effective energy consumption, allowing you to save money.
No home power outages or surprises Safe charging to avoid unstable main panel breaker interruptions and never surpass your home’s power capacity.
Power Management home, residential power management of up 250A (most homes are 200A or below)
- Unlocks a full suite of Energy Management Solutions
- Used to enable solar EV charging and dynamic load balancing features
- Bidirectional measurement
- Included 2 CT clamps for electrical panels up to 250 Amps
- Mounting with Wallbox Power meter UL enclosure (optional)
By incorporating our power meter from Wallbox, your Pulsar Plus EV charger gains access to our comprehensive Energy Management Solution, ensuring that your charger remains future-proof and ready for all software upgrades without the need for additional hardware purchases. This allows you to achieve greater savings and maximize the utilization of your solar panel power for EV charging. The power meter comes with CT clamps for easy installation, along with your Pulsar Plus, by our certified installation partner.
If you already have a Pulsar Plus, you can simply add this meter to your existing setup to start utilizing Wallbox Energy Management Solutions right away.
Hotel Guest and Staff charging monitoring
Allows hotel managers and owners to keep track of charging anytime, no matter where.
Monitoring: Control charging and monitor the status of your EV remotely
Security: Remote Wallbox locking and unlocking put owners in charge
All in One: Manage multiple users and multiple chargers at the hotel
Data: Real-time charging statistics, energy use and spending data
Energy Management: Control energy management technology such as PowerBoost and Eco-Smart
Awareness: Real-time updates
View guest charging sessions at any time
Filter by time periods
Keep track of charging data in real-time
Monitor hotel consumption with graphics and charted data
Price: $Free (download the app following Wallbox installation)